21 de fev. de 2009

Sábado qualquer...

Saturday: D 21/02/09 18:56 pm (dropped my net)


Listening Decode-Paramore (I love), messenger, orkut and thinking ... A cloudy day with fresh air ... very good.

Fought the desire to write or not very much. : D

And still up listening to Paramore <3>

That the carnival was talking to my friend and she telling me the first night of the block BBuuns! That reminds me of my first year .. our carnival revelry that a very large pike, the one I really enjoyed carnival. And for you ... see the years go by, pass it to the raisin: B



I here now, in Porto Alegre, new life, new paths to follow ... much is to come too. I am passionate for this city, I would come to live here, and now here I am.



It is strange you know, I know now that the holiday ends and I know I will not take a bus to return to Alegrete in my beloved home with my wonderful mother that I love very much and my brother (big skater).

Now things have changed in meaning, then turned my holiday here ... and the place they chose to live starting now. But I am happy and at the same nostalgia that hits = / but I have to get used. I know it was a choice well done .. and as always all choices have their losses and gains.



And we must learn to live with that.

Now I'm listening to My Heart-Paramore Live <3>


Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

aieeee fica paradoooo ¬¬

shuahsuashau =p