21 de fev. de 2009

[2]SEGUNDA PARTE!

There were more things written, but has not lost anything ... and ¬ ¬
I love this song very much, and even today I do not believe I saw her singing in front of me on the show 25/10/08 ... perfect Okay .. but remember some things. When you hear this song, reminds me of many things of the past, people present, people are far and people will never see them ... they are somewhere very magical ... I do see that in my dreams . It makes me think of the future ... Things I think, that can happen ... and even that depends on me. Our these days was reading everything I wrote here already, things that I would personally say ... my god. Are things and people that have passed through my life .. and that somehow still ... But I will not write anything here that has changed in some way ... well ... yes .. I moved and I know each day I will move further. I know it is to live a better life ... I can not be alone for the past ... and trying to guess what will happen ... A new life ... I'm around people I love, love that too ... new people ... people who have to give chance to experience new things.

That is what I end here with my wonderful music *.*

Nenhum comentário: